Friday, January 17, 2014

Acting 1

This semester is going really good, The only down fall is that they cancelled my interior design class again. not enough students, so I was asked to either take the course online or take the credit, I don't really have a good working computer, not until another week. and I can finally have a brand new laptop. just need to get a hold of my cousin to take me, Alan knows about computers than I do. Anyways... Right now I am taking ceramics 1 again, and theater 1. I've always wanted to be an actress. and I am working my way up. I can't wait to audition for commercials and go higher than that too. I am so excited about this career. I know I am 35, but that doesn't bother me at all. I still want a career in interior design, that's fun to do too.

I want to be a famous actress!

I would love to work with all my idols, Adam Lambert, I would love to appear in one of his music videos. that would be awesome. And Julie Andrews and dick van dyke. And Sandra bullock and many more...

I want it all, and I am going to work my ass off, to get where I want to be....

I want to be a famous actress....

No comments:

Post a Comment